RIGHTS OF ACCESS TO SITE
In no event Belly Belt will not be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or profits arising out of, or in connection with, the use of this website. Every effort is made to keep the website up and running smoothly. However, Belly Belt takes no responsibility for, and will not be liable for the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control.
PERSONAL INFORMATION & PRIVACY
We may collect your name, contact number and email address with your permission, when you make comments or join our email list. We will not sell or distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information which we think you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish this to happen.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
Contributing Content to Belly Belt..!!!
While you are on the site and engaged in any form of communication on any of the forums or via blogs, you agree NOT to:
- Upload or post or otherwise make available any Content that is unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, libelous, promotes violence, is invasive of another’s privacy, hateful, or racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable.
- Forge headers or otherwise manipulate identifiers in order to disguise the origin of any Content transmitted.
- Upload or post otherwise make available any Content that you do not have a right to make available, under any law or under contractual or fiduciary relationships (such as inside, proprietary or confidential information, learned or disclosed as part of employment relationships or under nondisclosure agreements).
- Upload or post or otherwise make available any Content that infringes any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright or other proprietary rights of any party. You may, however, post excerpts of copyrighted material so long as they adhere to Fair Use guidelines.
- Upload or post or otherwise make available any unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, promotional materials, “junk mail,” “spam,” “chain letters,” “pyramid schemes,” or any other form of business solicitation.
- Upload or post or otherwise make available any material that contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment.
- “Stalk” or otherwise harass another user; Collect or store personal data about other users either manually or by means of automated software tools; Promote illegal activities; inhibit other users from using and enjoying the unedited forums.
We hope you have an enjoyable and rewarding experience at bellybelt.in.
ALL INFORMATION ON BELLY BELT WEBSITE, IS PROVIDED FOR INFORMATIONAL PURPOSES ONLY AND SHOULD NOT BE TAKEN AS MEDICAL ADVICE.
All information and/or articles are written with the best possible resources and up to date, evidence based, information. However changes in health guidelines and/or new study information may make some data on this site inaccurate. You should always talk to your gynaecologist and/or a trained health care professional before using any type of new product or if you have any concerns about the health of yourself or your baby.
Belly Belt is not liable for use of any information on this site and does not warrant the accuracy of any information when applied to your own personal situation. Through this website you may be able to visit links to other websites which are not under the control of Belly Belt. We have no control over the nature, content and availability of those sites. The inclusion of any links does not necessarily imply a recommendation or endorse the views expressed within them. Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk.